I remember when I was in high school and my sister, cousin and I had these massive all-day movie marathons. We would go to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video (I swear we aren’t that old…) and rent about 5 movies and just lounge in our pajamas all day and eat. Now that I am an adult and work 9-5, I miss summers when we could do this.
One of the things I miss the most about these movie days was the mini brownie bites we would get from the store covered in powdered sugar. Soooo good!
I found a mini cupcake pan while rummaging around in my parent’s kitchen this past weekend and decided it was time to recreate them. I don’t make brownies too often and every time I finally make them, I wonder why I do not make them more because homemade brownies are so easy!
This is a fool proof recipe but be careful, the bite-sized nature of these brownies make it easy to lose count how many you eat! Enjoy 🙂
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini muffin pan.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, sugar and chocolate chips. Stir continuously until smooth.
- Remove heat and whisk in eggs and flour.
- Fill mini muffin cups to just below the rim and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!