Let me back up. My sister has made some dinners in the past. She’s made homemade ravioli once and mushroom risotto and a veggie quinoa. Yet, she always asks me to make her an egg because she claims she can’t make one. I don’t consider myself a mean sister, but I don’t always make her one when she asks. Tough love, sis, tough love.
But I came home last night and she had made these mini egg muffins for a quick on the go breakfast. And they are delicious!!
Kara, you finally made eggs. I’m so proud!
Recipe from Taste of Home
- 1/2 pound pork sausage (or sausage of choice)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin pan.
- In medium saucepan, cook sausage over medium heat. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, onion, green pepper and seasonings.
- Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!