With summer coming to a close (which we’re pretty excited about here on LDB because we LOVE fall), I thought it was time to enjoy one last Asian noodle salad. And what better and more convenient way than with this JSL noodle pack!
What is great about this salad is its simplicity. I had all the ingredients and was able to throw it together for quick, delicious and healthy meal! I had leftover chicken from a previous meal and although the spice was not necessarily Asian inspired, it still tasted great! I’m not a big fan of overly dressed salads so I found the seasoning packet for the noodles was enough. If you want more of a dressed salad, a delicious peanut based dressing would be perfect!
Ad: You can purchase the JSL Foods products: Shaws, Star Market, Jewel, Albertsons, Randalls, Stater Bros, Safeway, Lucky’s, Food Maxx, Food 4 Less, Savemart, Bashas’, Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Foods, WinCo, and Target. And be sure to follow JSL Foods on Facebook and Twitter!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- handful of crushed cashews (or peanuts)
- JSL noodle pack
- Cube chicken into small pieces then combine spices in a small bowl. Add to chicken to spice mixture until pieces are evenly coated.
- Heat about 2 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until thoroughly cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Make noodles according to directions on packet.
- Add bell pepper, onion, chicken and cashews. Mix and enjoy!