Read about online dating part 1 here.
Well online dating, we’ve made it almost 3 months but now it’s time to go. It’s not you, it’s me. Really, it’s me. Although, I do not feel that you really listened my responses to those survey questions in the beginning because some of my “matches” were questionable. It’s ok, I forgive you. As I said, it’s not you, it’s me. Maybe we’ll meet again someday…
Until then, here are some more things I have learned/questions I have:
- Is it safe to take a car selfie while driving and gazing off down the road like Matthew Mcconaughey in those Lincoln commercials? My first guess would be to say no but judging by the amount of men who have posted one as their picture, I am second guessing myself. I think I’ll experiment one day and try taking one. You know, just to see.
- While we are on the topic of selfies, if your selfie only includes your abs, or no face, or a weird pose where only the side of your body is visible and I can see the bathroom stalls in the background, consider taking it down. A normal picture works just fine, even better in fact.
- To the man with the cobra tattoo all over your back… why? Is a cobra your favorite animal? Did it hurt? Do you regret it?
- I received this message today: “I really wish you would have responded. Out of all the zillions of ways I could have been spending my time, I chose to use some of it trying to court you in hopes of better getting to know you.” No comment… please stop being creepy.
- I think I am going to take up knitting. And delete my account…
Happy Wednesday 🙂